1. Midland Pooper Scooper Service agrees to provide services in a reliable and trustworthy manner.
2. Midland Pooper Scooper Service will work with most animals in the yard; however we will not work around aggressive animals. If we cannot access your yard because of an aggressive animal, you will still be charged for the visit.
3. Please be sure the gate is free of any obstructions (i.e. snow or lawn furniture) and is unlocked. If we cannot access your yard, you will still be charged for the visit.
4. Midland Pooper Scooper Service will double bag all waste and dispose according to city ordinance.
5. Midland Pooper Scooper Service will not accept time specific calls as we can not guarantee specific times accurately.
6. Business and visiting hours fall between the hours of 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. and services are usually completed during this time unless we are behind schedule.
7. Midland Pooper Scooper Service reserves the right to deny service or terminate service because of safety concerns, financial concerns, or inappropriate or uncomfortable situations.
8. Please let us know if you and your animal will be away and would like to put your service on hold.
9. If your scheduled service day falls on a holiday or there is bad weather, we will reschedule for either the day before or the day after.
10. Payment is expected before services are rendered.
11. You may discontinue your service or change your service at any time. Please give us 24 hours notice so that we may make those changes.